To Our Valued Guests:
Our hearts go out to all who have been affected by the outbreak of coronavirus (COVID-19).
I want to personally reach out to you about the steps we are taking at The Slime Factory to help prevent the spread of the virus and support the well-being of our customers, our team members and our communities.
The Slime Factory has always taken healthy and protective measures as part of our experience. Children get to wear lab coats and protective glasses while visiting the facilities, this of course as an opportunity for the children to engage in scientist role play, but also as a safety measures; this protective gear is sanitized after each use. We have multiple sanitizing stations available at all our locations, as well as wipes and paper towels. We provide gloves for the children to wear while playing with the slime at the gooey slime pool. All our tables have plastic table clovers which are replaced several times a day. All the plates, sticks, and bowls are disposables so we don’t pass any materials from one child to another, and all the children are provided with new resealable plastic containers to put their slime and take it home. Our team members always wear lab coats and wash their hands and sanitize often.
We are taking the following additional precautions beyond our usual procedures:
- We have reduced the size of our group classes to be able to provide a safer distance between the children at the stations and avoid unnecessary contact.
- We have available rubbing alcohol to sanitize our guest’s hands when they enter the space.
- We also will have available starting Monday disposable sleeve covers for the children to wear if they have short sleeve tops to protect their arms as well from any unnecessary exposure.
- We have enhanced our end-of-day sanitation procedures.
- We have reinforced with our team members the illness prevention actions to avoid the spread of germs.
Our The Slime Factory locations are open and welcoming guests with the necessary precautions that still allow us to offer you the safest and best possible slime experience. We will navigate through this tough time together and store-by-store we may adapt the experience as needed.
We kindly ask that you avoid visiting us if you are sick or experiencing any symptoms such as fever, cough or shortness of breath, or if you have had any contact with someone who was COVID-19. We are offering rescheduling of tickets if needed.
We also ask that you please observe good hygiene practices when you visit us, and encourage your children to the following:
- Remind children to maintain distance from people especially if they are coughing or sneezing or sick.
- Remind them to cough or sneeze into a tissue or their elbow, and always throw the tissues into the trash.
- Please ask the children to avoid playing with other children’s toys or slimes.
- Remind them to avoid touching their face without washing their hands.
- Get children into a regular hand washing and sanitizing habit.
If you or any member of your family are experiencing any symptoms, please call your doctor immediately.
We are confident our operations continue to be safe and ready to serve you. Rest assured that we are monitoring the situation closely and will continue to adjust as needed, please visit our website for the most up to date news and store hours. As a last resort, we will close a store if we feel it is in the best interest of our customers and team members, or of course if we are directed to do so by government authorities.
Please direct any comments, questions or concerns to email@example.com
I want to thank you for your support and trust in our company. We are privileged to serve you and your community and look forward to your next visit.
CEO for The Slime Factory